Tuesday, 17 January 2012

Baby girl Peasant Dress Free Pattern and Tutorial

Ok, so I don’t have any babies in my family but if I did, I would make this dress in a flash!


IMG_5863edit2_copy

You can find the free pattern & tutorial

There is step by step photo’s which I know you all love!
It is such a pretty little dress & I could imagine that one would just not be enough!
Here are some fabric options that I think would look beautiful.




{click on the pics of the fabric to take you to the Wrapped in Fabric shop}




metro_red_pink_strawberries__62804_zoom          Soft_Pink_Meadow_Floral__87263_zoom



Bazaar_Purple__26294_zoom          Dumb_Dot_Fuchsia__83754_zoom



belle_rose___19257_zoom          Happier_bugs_blue__82796_zoom



Happy_Hills_Multi__87854_zoom          amy_butler_lark_gypsy_in_cobalt__19597_zoom

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read each and everyone of your comments. I may not get to respond to them all but just know that I appreciate them and I DO read them all. xx